Wednesday 10 December 2014

London II

3rd December 2014

This was probably the second best morning I had in London in terms of weather. Last time I visited, I saw the end of the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. This time, I decided to see it; it's just one of those things that should be seen once ... I guess.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
In hindsight, I wouldn't recommend it at all. It was so boring and long and I became frozen by the end of it.

Untitled
How I felt too

Untitled

Untitled

The coolest thing in London during my visit was the Paddington bears that were scattered throughout London. There are 50 in London (more info here) to celebrate the release of the film, Paddington.

Untitled

Untitled
Christmas tree at Somerset House. The Christmas tree at Trafalger Square was so disappointing.

Untitled
Near St Peters Cathedral

Untitled
Also found Twinnings' Flagship Tea Store accidentally. It was very cool (I am a tea lover) but crazily expensive!

11 comments:

  1. I was thinking of going to see the changing of the guards today or tomorrow, but I'm on the fence. Might just pop over to see Buckingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a lot of waiting if you want to see the entire thing (an hr) but you can always pop in for a little while only.

      Delete
  2. Cool! I have been to London a few times, but I've never seen the changing of the guards. Looks pretty grand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it might be something I should see once!

      Delete
  3. Aww, I didnt know there is a Paddington movie being made! Looks like you were definitely lucky with the weather here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for the one day! It was miserable for the rest of my trip.

      Delete
  4. I've seen lots of the Paddington bears popping up on Instagram.. would be fun to stumble across them in the city. (Changing of the Guard is very long and tedious. Just. Never. Ends)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "How I felt too" caption of the sleepy horse – I'm dying of laughter here! At least the weather wasn't so bad? :) x

    Tee | Rotten One

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Twinings too, but you're right - definitely expensive! Lovely pictures! Hope you're enjoying London x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, I love London's Christmas street deco's, and I HEART
    Paddington with a passion! And bleh for overpriced tea :c
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you're having a great time in London! The Paddington bears look so adorable :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)